Monday, March 02, 2009

Monday Morning, 5th Week

I was walking down from my block this morning as per usual, then down the road to the Block A/B parking lots to meet up with Juliana. Was passing by the visitor parking lots and noticed this van that stood out like a sore thumb. But of course it would! I mean, why in the name of Davey Jones' locker would such a van be there...? It seems very unlikely. After all, it was a Pejabat Kesihatan Daerah Baling van. I laughed out loud to myself, thinking of my Sayang, Ash. Here of all places, smack dab in the middle of Cyberjaya, I find a van all the way from Baling. I take it as being a pick-me-up of sorts to remind me of a certain someone on the other end of Selangor whom I miss so much; so to put a smile on my face. Just a little something to strike a chord in me and have that song in my heart that plays a merry tune when remembering that I love someone and someone loves me back. A good way to start the day, definitely :)

Hmmm...today I can finally do a little spring cleaning at my desk in the office. I've been drowning in all sorts of papers and files lying about in every crevice of my workspace. Turns out my workstation, which has been vacant for quite a while, has been the dumping grounds for bits and bobs of stuff that my other teammates don't know what to do with. So I got the greenlight to trash everything; or, dump them in the recycling box and now my desk is finally more organized has much more space. Yeay! It's just a little dusty, though.

We now have a new addition to the team; making me not the only one and less awkward and out of place. He's a new SE named Saiful, and Juliana and I are taking him out for lunch today. I suppose with Jue and myself being newly recruited as well; it's a job well suited for us. We're still getting acclimatized and getting a hang of the job; and things are still fresh in our minds, especially with training and all; so maybe we're the best candidates to get the newbie comfortable. Heh, we are, after all, the slightly senior newbies :p

Anyway, will update later after lunch. We'll see how the rest of the day goes.

Ciao,
HAminudin

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment