Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This time, Last year...ep.3

The previous night before the 11th of March 2008...

...had Ash merajok-ing after something we said while we were hanging at McDonald's, Karak highway petrol station. So he stalked off like a 'Voucher' ('Vulture', but Lina mispronounced it) to Burger King, which was just behind McDonald's. When he came back, he had a plastic bag-ful of goodies which included them delicious mozarella sticks. Me being the cheese lover that I am fell so in love with it, as did Yumi. Yup, we knew we'd be back for more of that.

So the next day, I had my usual classes early in the morning, which was Islamic Aqidah and EAP mass lectures; and then went back up to the room for some shut-eye before my next class at 2pm.

Just before class, I'd go down and have lepak with the Twisties a while. Yumi asked me whether I wanted to get more of those yummy mozzarella cheesesticks. But of course! So we planned to go after our 2pm classes, which would end at about 3.30pm. While in class, got a message from Ash asking whether we wanted to go to a hockey match. I said it was up to Yumi, if she wanted to, sure. Yumi said ok, so after class, we went to get cheesesticks, went back to the room/home to change, then Yumi came back to pick me, Ash, Ayu and her friend (for the life of me, I can't seem to remember her name) up to go to Bukit Jalil.

Went to Bukit Jalil, while the three went around to get a better view (and since they knew the kids from facilitating their English camp the last time, they had all reason to go and meet the hockey players) while Yumi and I enjoyed the view from the bleachers :p I mean there were guys running around and Yumi and I just...well, took in the sights. They were just there, ok... And Yumi was making comments about...erm, certain characteristics of theirs that she found interesting to watch. Heheh.

Anyway, it was fun. After the kids played, the Malaysian hockey team came out and Yumi and I enjoyed that even more... Especially Yumi who liked this one particular dude... I forgot his name; but Ash told me once :p

Later, we all had dinner at Bangi Kopitiam. Ayu bought us dinner that night cos she just got her pay for a part time job she was doing...

Which reminds me, I miss Ayu. Towards the end of my last semester, I spent quite some time with her. She slept at my room and we worked on some assignments together and I helped with hers. I hope she's doing great now.

Anyway... this will mark a sudden rise in our outings together; meaning Yumi, Ash and I. The weeks following will see our sudden penchant for just driving around, just the three of us. Which I suppose, will escalate to the point. This incident, being the first.




Love,

Linzy

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

that girl's name is Lydia...
and that hockey player is Chua Boon Huat...
haihz

Hazlin Aminudin said...

Yeah. Right. Uh-huh.
I forgot...
Erm, sorry Mr Ashtrowahlaitoi.

Post a Comment