Monday, March 23, 2009

Currently

Right now:

  • I'm thinking I probably pulled a muscle somewhere in my leg. I am superbly out of shape (goes without saying) and my limbs are rusty from the lack of use. My sudden inspiration to have a jog after work today, despite some warm-ups, is causing my limbs to ache. Oh, and the fact that I was playing some games on the Wii yesterday ain't helping any.
  • I am very hungry, but it's late and I don't have anything good to eat in the fridge.
  • I am calculating my expenses to make sure that my blogshopping hasn't gotten out of hand. I probably need to chill for a bit. I still need that dress, though :p
  • My skin is a little hot from getting heating gel on my skin.
  • My room is a bloody tongkang pecah. I've been too tired to pick after myself. Will begin sprucing tomorrow.
  • I am feeling rather devilish ;)
  • I am sending a Pokemon e-card to my baby sister whose birthday is tomorrow.
  • I am still very very hungry...and thinking of getting meself that pizza I've been wanting. Classified Chicken, you're gonna be mine very very soon.
  • I can't move my legs right cos they feel rather stiff...
  • I'm thinking of how my office will be soon swamped by parcels for myself. Hehehe...all the stuff I've been buying are being sent to my office's address. Ooh, I'm looking forward to that.
  • I'm thinking I should be getting to bed very soon. Tomorrow ABAG comes in, and I wanna be ready for Denise's usual prattle that she sends to me in text form all the way from Australia. Lucky me...not.
  • I am feeling a little lonely...very very, in fact. I miss so many people. And MMU being on their one-week term break, hence no housemates, isn't helping any.
  • I miss my Encik Sedil so very very excruciatingly much. Haven't seen him in over a month and it's driving me crazy.
  • I feel like I need to reconnect with people; lest they forget me.
Love, Linzy~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment