Monday, March 30, 2009

This time, Last year...ep. 8

Tired from having squeezed my brain out for one exam, I was up to having another adventure out with my Twisties; a therapy in itself. So of course I did not give up the chance to have dinner with them one night. Yumi picked Lina, Ash and I and we proceeded to head towards Intai-intai.

Intai-intai is a small nook of a restaurant on the road towards Ampang. It really lives up to its name, because, situated along the road behind rows of car workshops and the like, no one would actually see it unless they intai (peek) behind them. There, one would see a quaint little restaurant that is built all around a very small lake, and has a nice cosy ambience to it; with the dim lights all around with a surreal feel to it, like it is detached from the busy world outside. Nice.

The four of us sat down and took a gander at the menu, which was varied and quite interesting, cos the spread was not the typical food one would find. The maitre 'd recommended some interesting selections and we mostly went with it.

It is always nice, of course, to enjoy good food with good company, as I always say. And the ambience of the place lent to us a much relaxed feel that made it all the sweeter.


If I recall correctly, Ash had Research Methodology finals the next morning, and he has yet to study. So we had to get him back. Yumi dropped Lina and I at one of the petrol stations just before IIUM and sent Ash back, while the two of us waited.

Yumi came back, picked us up and we headed to the Karak highway McDonald's at another petrol station. We ordered some foodstuff and we were there for many hours; just talking abot all sorts of things. It really was a heart to heart session between the three of us.. Towards morning, around 4am or so, we started getting a little sleepy and decided to adjourn to Yumi's place for some shut-eye.

Lina and I took the master room, and I remember something being asked about whether I was a sleep talker... Nope I wasn't, so lucky me. At some point Lina woke me up to ask me what was that sound. I spotted Cek Tom fidgeting about that was causing the noise. I pointed, and promptly feel back to sleep. I woke up rather early cos my Entrepreneur class lecturer was looking for my assignment. He found it, though. I took a bath, and feel asleep again. Only woke up again sometime mid-day...

To be continued in ep.9...

Love, Linzy~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment