Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sweet Rainy Morning

My morning started off rainy.

It still is.

The shade the rainclouds bring cast shadows over what would usually be a bright, sunny setting. It softens the mood to a mellowness that is best spent languidly in a place that is not bright and professional, with desks and chairs with rollers. No, it's best spent in places like, oh let's say, a bed.

The sudden illumination of lightning gives off a white-hot glow in the dark horizon I see through the glass windows that my cubicle faces. A contradiction to the coldness of the rain falling. The sudden flash of thunder that follows about 20-one thousand counts later breaks the monotony of the quiet rain, and the sudden gust of wind plays the percussion with the raindrops it throws against the glass.

How I wish I was in bed, under the covers yet with minimal coverage on, curled up against pillows, snuggled up and... I can't go ahead and keep on fantasising, I'll never get any work done. Not that I have any work at the moment; in fact I have only training at 10am, but theoretically, no work can get done with me thinking of getting to doing other things...hmmm.

It's just one of those mornings. I'm just not in the mood to be in the office. Coupled with the fact that times like these, a good cuddle is in order. The perfect remedy for rainy mornings. And I've been having cameos of a certain someone in my thoughts after 1 month+ of separation. Encik Sedil, where are you...?

Anyhow, duty calls. As much as I would love to continue with my fantasy here as my eyes glazedly follow the words on screen, Charles awaits in the training room. Hmmm...why can't it be someone else? *sigh*

Love,
Linzy

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment