Sunday, February 01, 2009

Settled

I think the last minute drama last night has been settled. *I think*

Not a minute ago, I got a text message from the now former tenant of the room I want, that she's moving out. She's moving out today and can have the room at 6pm, and I can stay there right away...

Coolness!

So, now I feel much lighter, now that this burden has been lifted. Just that I don't wanna be jinxing it too much by over-celebrating. But really, I feel much relieved. At least I know I can stay, and I have a place to sleep and that I can get to work tomorrow comfortably.

We'll be pushing off around 3pm maybe. My uncle will be meeting us there. And as much as I want you to be there, Sayang, to help and whatnot; I think it's ok for now. My dad, my uncle and my brother can do the heavy lifting and it's not like there is that many things. And furthermore, it's quite a far travel from Gombak, and I didn't wanna cause unnecessary inconvenience for you. And I am sorry I didn't inform you earlier about the moving and all; my mind just have been so out of it lately.. Sowwy.

Anyhow, it's moving day today. Really, moving. And the gravity of that implication is suddenly weighing heavy on me...

Love, Lin~

2 comment(s):

EnciKSediL said...

gud luck with the new place and ur new homies... hehehe... nnt i'll come n visit k?

Hazlin Aminudin said...

Hehe, thank you Sayang.

Yes, you do owe me a visit..nanti I hantar invitation, k?

I love you... Wish you were here. Mwah!

Post a Comment