Monday, February 16, 2009

An Apology

Dear You,

Please excuse the fact that I was born with a very stubborn bone in my body. Or make that born with stubborness in every bone in my body. Excuse me for being pushy, and hard-headed and indecisive. It's not because I mean to be, I just am.

I understand your concerns, and I value each and every one of your opinions, and I know why you say the things you say. And I know why you worry. Believe me, I understand all that. And I know my own situation as well. I know the risks involved. And I know how unadvisable it is. But...for some reason, it doesn't seem to strike a chord.

And for that, I apologize to you; for being the stubborn person that I am. For wanting to take risks. For making you upset, for making you worried. I'm sorry for that.

But, Love, the thing is; I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Yours,
N.e.Q

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment