Friday, February 06, 2009

10 Minutes More

My internet access code to the internet at my workstation has just been given to me. What else would I do first but take the time to post a little entry? It is after all the last ten minutes before I go back home for the weekend and I just wanna kill time til I get to Juliana's table and get a move on home. Besides, I do have lots of time on my hands; especially since I am still in training. I've weeks to go before I actually start my real work. Anyway, it's not like I can check my e-mail; cos e-mails are blocked... So this is the most I can do while I am here with not much to do.

Anyway, I'll be home in a another 20 minutes-30 minutes or so... So I'll continue whatever else I have to say for the day when I get back whilst doing my laundry and other chores. Heheh... I have several shirts piling up in the laundry bin :p

So yeah, I'll be back with more stuff to say when I get back! Have a nice weekend all (including my WKESP colleagues).

Love, Lin~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment