Monday, February 23, 2009

Just felt like saying...

The start of another week at work gives me the familiar longing for it to still be the weekend; or makes me wish I could fast forward to the next. It's only my fourth week working; and already the monotony is setting in.

But then I look down to my left wrist, and the brilliant blue that rests there reminds me of wonderful solace you never ceasingly provided that blanketed me; despite the bitter cold of the weekend past. It reminds me of your love that comforts me.

I wish I could spend lazy mornings and delicious brunches and movie nights with you; instead of being in a cold office and staring at the monitor all day. But at the end of the day, it makes me appreciate you all the more.

So despite the dreariness the day brings, these baubles on my wrist puts a smile on my face. And because of that, I just feel like saying:

I love you
Love,
N.e.Q

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment