Sunday, January 25, 2009

Yours

Dear Asdil/Ash,

Yesterday felt like a balm that healed many an ache that was creeping into me. I've missed you and the added fact that I couldn't call you made it all the worse. But when I met you at our rendezvous point in front of MPH, Midvalley and you came to me and put your hand to my cheek, I felt all longing just melt away.

Even when you're far away, you're always close to my heart. It's with thoughts of you that I sleep, and it's remembering that I have you that puts a smile on my face each morning. Your words, love and support carries me through when I feel like these walls are threatening to come down. You make me feel like I have a lot of things to look forward to.

I feel your love wherever I am; but nothing beats being able to see you, hear your voice as you are in front of me, for me to reach out and touch you, to know that you're not a dream. I didn't want to let you go yesterday. I wanted to hold on to you and just stand there and let the world around us fade to black. I wanted to be selfish and have you all to myself.

Sayang, I can never stop telling you that I love you. I love you more than you know. And you mean so much to me, more than you will ever realize. I know that I sometimes don't know how to show it, how to tell you... I'm a writer, after all, not a talker. I express myself better when I'm putting it to the written word. And when you read this, I hope you know I mean every word I write.

Know that I love you. I love everything that you are, even if you don't believe me when I say it. I love the way that you love me, the things that you say to me, and the way that you hold me. I love the little mundane things about you. I love your smile. I love your eyes. I love your voice. I love the acrostic poems that you write to me, about me, about us; makes my heart and eyes swell with wordless emotions. And I can go on about everything else that you are...but there would be no end.

I wish I could have spent forever in a day with you yesterday.

I hope things get easier soon. I hope I'll be able to come see you more often, so we wouldn't have to be patient with phone calls and messages. Again I ask you, wait for me. Because who else will I catch up to if not you?

Yours, Linzy~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment