Sunday, January 04, 2009

Demamness

My mother's not been feeling good since yesterday. She has the flu and a bit of cough, achy joints and painful gums; and today she feels feverish and weak, and feel like her eyes are going to pop out. It's worrying because she has had dengue before, and these symptoms do seem similar.

My father, too, suddenly felt weak and tired, with a slight temperature. Myself, as well, except that other than a slight temperature, my head feels heavy..

It is not merely coincidence that we're all sick at once so we thought it's best that we have a checkup. Especially cos our area, TTJ, is very dengue prone. So safety measures need to be taken.

Doctor said that dengue tests wouldn't be accurate until at least three days of fever, so if our fevers persist over the next few, we gotta come in for a blood test (damn, not again...). I'm just worried about my mother cos she's got dengue before, and the second time is usually worse still, and I don't want her to go through that.

So we'll see how we fare in these couple of days. Hopefully it's just one of those run of the mill fevers that's slightly persistent. Until then, I'll be taking care of everyone since I'm the least demam, cos I mostly am suffering from flu and the rest is bearable. I just hope everyone is ok.

Insyaallah it's nothing serious.

Love, Linzy~

P/s: *Sayang*, don't worry about me. I'll take good care of myself, I promise. I'll be healthy and happy when I come see you. I'll get lots of rest and sleep on time, so don't get worried sick. You know I love you too much to be sick and be away from you for too long. Me miss you..

2 comment(s):

sisterofheaven said...

whoahh!

hope u'll be feeling better today!
geez..

i'll be off to HUKM tomorrow..
wish me luck with my abnormal tissues the docs found in my PAP SMEAR test -_-"

Hazlin Aminudin said...

Thanks, Bella.

I do feel better now. Especially with the good luck I'm having and the great interviews I've had, I definitely feel fantastic.

Although, sorry to hear bout your erm, abnormalities... I hope everything is alright and nothing serious is the matter.

Post a Comment