Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday

Today's Sunday was spent with much fun and silliness with my darling whom I've not been able to see since my birthday. Things have been hectic, and I've hardly had the time to drop by campus to pay him a visit, eventhough I wanted to. The week after my birthday I was in Kelantan, and then the following week was full of appointments with recruiting agencies and interviews... Not to mention the fact that Ash has classes til the late afternoon, hence, I can't come around on weekdays and stow him away for some quality time.

So today was the day I could finally have him to myself. Well, not really, but close enough. I'm content enough to have him near; to talk to him even if they are silly nothings, see him, and be able to reach out and touch him. I love how my heart leaps knowing I'm going to see him, and how it hammers like crazy when I catch sight of him. And I love how my heart eases into relax mode when he's right there in front of me, being his lovable self.

I am easily satisfied and can find the fun in nothing at all. So I took him to Amcorp's Flea Market, to which he's never been. We had fun looking through every single stall and oohed and aaahed at the rarities and antiques. It was a nice way to spend the afternoon together, just admiring knick-knacks and talking about them; sometimes joking and goofing. It was wonderful.

Sayang, it was a great afternoon with you today... I wish the day could go on much longer and lets us spend hours and hours together. Just being close fills me with so much love, and I could only hope that I could be close to you all the time.

I'm missing you already, darling. Maybe soon~

Love, Linzy~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment