Monday, May 04, 2009

Last Thoughts for the Day

Once again, I haven't had much time to sit down and let my thoughts gorge down a huge feast and flesh out fully and proportionately to have much substance to pen down. So I shall just be jotting down some quick thoughts/musings/observations etc.

  • I'm pretty conservative in my dressing, albeit my not wearing the headscarf, but modest anyhow. And I've never worn anything that shows legs. But today I found myself wearing a red, long-sleeved, three-quarter dress that stopped just a few inches below my knees paired with bronze two-inched wedges. So there was some leg show happening there. Just not much, since I am, well, short. And odd as it is for me to don such a get-up, I actually felt comfortable. Something a little different for a change. I still prefer jeans, though; but it'll be a great alternative to wear to work for a semi-casual/formal look.
  • Today I topped my last record of being in the office for 9 hours. Today I stayed for 12 hours straight without leaving the office and having just a half an hour break for lunch. Thanks to last Thursday's eCLS outage for the entire day, and Friday being a holiday; my work has backlogged and I had to come in early and finish late to get everything done.
  • I can't wait to get my car. Which will hopefully be in another 2 weeks or so. Perfect timing since Juliana is leaving soon. So I wouldn't have to worry about transportation and eating and the like.
  • The more I think of it, the more I look forward to getting my Masters degree.
  • I miss my Sayang very very very very very very very very very very very very much. I'm counting the days til I get to see you again...
Alright, that's all folks. Time to go nite nite as I would have another early start tomorrow. So will my man; so Sayang, be careful on the road tomorrow morning. I love you~

Goodnight everybody.

Love,
Hazlin

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment