Thursday, May 14, 2009

In Awe

I was suddenly overcome with a wave of various emotions as soon as I got Anis+Matt's message announcing the arrival of their son. It was a mixture of amazement+awe+happiness accompanied by wistfulness, and an indescribable rush of emotions. So much so that I felt my eyes welling up, close to tears.

Not unlike my reaction when I found out that Anis was pregnant.

I am happy. Thankful. Syukur, Alhamdulillah. Anis has safely given birth to a healthy baby boy via C-section. I am grateful to Him that they are both safe...

It's such a beautiful thing that words cannot describe. Isn't life such a wonder?

Love,
Aunty Linzy

P/s: Anis+Matt's Little Knight shares a birthday with my brother :)

Happy Birthday, Hazrein Iman.
Happy Birthday, Yumi-san.
Happy Birthday, Little Knight.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment