Friday, May 15, 2009

You on Me

No, I don't literally mean you on me.

Gutterhead :p

Due to the fact that the purpose of this blog is for me to have an outlet, and not really for the purpose of people actually reading it; I doubt that there'll actually be much response to this. But I saw it posted on a friend's FB notes, and I thought it's rather cool. You might find out a little something about your friend you never knew before. So I'm just pasting this here for the fun of it. If anyone happens to come upon this entry, no worries, no pressure. I just thought it'll make a nice filler to my long spaces in between entries. But if you reply, that's fantastic :)

*************************************************************

1. Who are you?
2. How long have you known me?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Did you ever had a crush on me?
5. What do you think of me?
6. Describe me in one word.
7. What was your first impression of me?
8. Do you still think that way about me now?
9. What reminds you of me?
10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
11. How well do you know me?
12. When's the last time you saw me?
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't/shouldn't?
14. Ever wished to hug/kiss me?
15.What is my best attribute/characteristic?

********************************************************

If I could answer these myself, I might just. I just love these questionnaires :p

Love,
Hazlin

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment