Thursday, May 14, 2009

Comfort(s)

A nice, cool shower after a long day.
Falling asleep on a soft bed amidst pillows aplenty.
Being wrapped in blankets.
Feeling the cool breeze blowing on my face.
Watching Whedonverse episodes.
Curling up on my chair with a book or magazine.
Sleeping in on mornings.
Staring the rain falling and the smell of rain.
Looking up at a star-filled sky.
Watching the sun setting in the horizon from my office window.
Long car rides.
Talking a leisurely stroll.
Returning home after a long day's work.
Tucking in to a mugful of green tea.
Reading poems.
Being awake late into the calm night.
Waking up on a cool, pleasant morning.
Your jacket that you left.

These are some of my simple, inexpensive pleasures. My comforts.

But nothing compares to being able to see you. And I want to see you so much.

I miss you.

Love,
N.e-Q

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment