Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wait a minute Mr. Postman, is there a dress for me?

My little blogshopaholic trio here in WKESP is a bunch of laughriots. They are frickin' hilarious. The make me feel like I am dealing in some illegal drug smuggling :p


While I was typing the last entry, I felt a tap on my shoulder, and when I turned around, Ann and Juliana were standing behind me, trying to conceal the bulging parcels in hand with a grin on their faces. Yep, Mr. Postman has delivered what we've been waiting all week for...our packages of vintage dresses *evil grin*

Finally Juliana can stop singing the Mr. Postman song.

Since their team had a rather hostile feel and they felt awkward unwrapping their goodies in front of their teammates, they had brought it to my place so that we can all unwrap our goodies together. And so we did; each unfolding a vintage dress. We oohed and aaahed at each other's purchases and then we all looked at one another and had another devilish look.

Yes, we were all thinking the same thing; Let's go and try them on.

So we sneaked to the bathroom and took up three of the four cubicles. We tried them on, and all were silently waiting for the person occupying the fourth cubicle to leave. As soon as we heard the door open and close, there were triple clicks heard of doors opening. We laughed at each other as we came out in our new dresses and did a mini-fashion show.

It was hilarious.

The things we get up to doing :P

My dress, by the way, is from Cupclothes, one of the best blogshop that carries a myriad of vintage clothing. What makes their collection so special is that they photograph the dresses simply, but attractively and provide a wide range of sizes and designs. So for people like me, I have more to choose from. And to top it off, their seller(s), namely Sakinah, are prompt and friendly, which makes the buying experience from them all the better. She responds by sms quickly, is very helpful and offers to measure to make sure the clothes would fit you; and is very honest when it doesn't. Her friendly smss make you want to buy more even if you don't need to. So Cupclothes is definitely a recommended shop for your vintage clothing needs. Variety, quality, and friendliness are the keywords here :)

I love my blue, flowery vintage dress. It's nice and comfortable, and just the right kinda colour. A perfect addition to my revamped wardrobe; and it would be perfect to wear to work.

Hehehe...the wonders, dangers and adventures of blogshopping *sigh*

Love,
Hazlin

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment