Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pictures from Our Anniversary

Our Anniversary on the 11th of April was spent with much pigging out...hehe. Living in Cyberjaya drives you insane with the scarcity of good food. Hence my need to indulge on some droolworthy yumminess.

Some snapshots for the memories. I wish I took more to fill an album. I realized that I haven't been passionately taking pictures after the demise of my N70...and because of that, I find that pictures of us are not that many. We make an album nanti yea, Sayang? Just to sate my camwhore lust :P

Sayang tucking into our appetizer: buffalo wings!

My gorram HUGE blue cheese burger that I was struggling to finish after the first half.


Our buffalo wings! I loved the sauce and the crunchy celery sticks!


Sayang's mouth-watering, tender and juicy ribs.


Preparations before digging in


Prepare to meet your end, Ribs!


Yummyness!


Ash & Linzy
*Sayang gave me a necklace for our anniversary, as seen in the picture, with our initials :) Me love!
Unfortunately my gift could not make it here in time :(

Note: An entry will come later. Just thought I put up them pictures first, cos I haven't been able to catch up with the entries I've been intending to write.

Love,
Linzy

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment