Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Updates

I'm in that dilemma again when I have things I want to pen down, but cannot seem to find the words that could say it in the way I want them to sound. There are a whole bunch of drafts in my "Edit Posts" tab and I cannot find it in me to finish them. I find it annoying. They are a pain as they make me feel like there's a mosquito flying near my ear and breaking my focus and peace; like it just needs to be executed.

Anyway, this will be just a quick update to fill these much empty spaces:

  • I....mmmmuuuussstttt.....ssstttoppp.....bbblllogggssshhoppiiinnnggg... Ann, Juliana and I are very bad influences on each other. Eversince we've been hanging, we've been buying more, and sharing postage costs when it's from the same shop, and discussing clothes over brekkie and lunch, and I should really stop. For the month at least. I know I've been on this quest to revamp my wardrobe, but this month I have went overboard. Well, not to the extent that I can't go out or buy food or anything, but I say it is bad because relatively, compared to months before, I would span my spendings throughout the month. This month looks a little bleak because I have run on low by just the second week; so yeah, I should slow down. Otherwise it isn't so bad.
  • But yeah, nevertheless, I am hellbent on giving my wardrobe (or in my case, box) a make-over. I want to lessen my looking like a 16 year old girl and getting questions like; Result SPM hari tu macam mana? or Apply kat U mana hari tu?. And despite my company allowing casual wear which I am thankful for, I want to lose the freshgrad look that shouts inexperience!. Reputation needs building again in this new place, and I need to feel secure again. I may have found a place among their ranks but they have yet to know the person I am, how I work, how I deal, how I think. And my looking like a Uni student doesn't help with their talking to me in a simplified way.
  • Did I mention before that I love my team? If I haven't, well, I love Team Australia B; they rock! :) I feel very comfortable in their cosiness.
  • I need to find a new house to move into soon... From my conversations with my housemates, my landlord is looking to move into this house pretty soon. Possibly in June. So I have about a month to look for a place; preferably a master bedroom so that I can have my own bathroom with a price range of RM400-500. But since MMU is still in it's current semester, no one is moving out just yet. And yes, if Ayus doesn't give me confirmation by middle of May about moving in together, either I find myself my own place or I move in with my housemate Juliana.
  • I am too far gone in my work that I sub-edit things even when I'm reading random signages, notices, articles and the like. I would see a word and think, "Oh no, that should be in ’ or that should be in curly quotes, or hmm...that should be lawrefed". And yes, I do occasionally dream of commblocks, green/red/black text, and also resolving links :p I need help.
  • This is more of a Note-to-self rather than an entry, but nevermind; I need to breakaway from my family's Maxis Family Plan and get my own personal line and pay my bills. And I need to pay the instalments for my car. And I need to register for parking soon...urgh, 60 bucks a month. And I need to pay for clearance from IIUM.
  • Oh, speaking of car, yes, I've already gotten my silver Perodua Viva. My plate number starts with WSM and I was thinking of what acronym could it possibly be for; and all I could think of is Whedon'S Minion :P I hope to get the car in my clutches by middle of May at least. Here's to hoping... Well, I do have one carkey with me here...
  • Good luck, Sayang on your first day of your part-time job. I know you will do great. Not I hope, but I know. You have my support all the way. Go get 'em :) I love you~
  • Oh yes, and I miss you, Sayang. Rendezvous sometime? ;)
That's that. Just to get things outta my mind so my brain for tomorrow would be clog-free; and I can think about finishing up those drafts. So, bye.

Love,
Hazlin

2 comment(s):

Dearests said...

IIUM clearance tak payah bayar anything dear. Diorg dah siap tolak from your deposit that you've paid masa nak masuk dulu.

But that was masa I graduated. Hope they didn't change any rules.

All the best.

Hazlin Aminudin said...

No no, it turns out I owe them money. Apparently some misunderstanding about the PTPTN loan and some nonsense la. Oh you know, the usual blunder with the Finance Dept. So yeah, I do have to pay 'em. Just need to round up some cash by May and it should be all done :)

Thanks for the advice, though.

Post a Comment