Sunday, April 05, 2009

Rollercoaster

My past two weeks have been a rollercoaster of intense emotions. My downward spirals and gravity-defying rushes have left me an exhausted wreck. So much so that I want to just fall down to the ground as my knees buckle and legs give way from under me.

Some days I am filled with anger and frustration that leaves me tired from shadowboxing with the ghosts I see in my mind's eye. Some days I am filled with sudden, uncontrollable sadness that I sleep away for long hours into oblivion. On some days, I am detached, and remain unfeeling and unseeing behind a veil of haze. And for the most part, I am filled with a sort of emptiness and loneliness that wracks me into a state of nonbeing. Sometimes I go through motions just to be doing something rather than nothing at all.

I am a void. Hollow. Vacant. A vacuum.

I need to remember what were in these now empty spaces.

~Un-me~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment