Friday, April 03, 2009

Pure Seduction


I am absolutely in love with Victoria's Secret's Secret Garden range of beauty products. They smell heavenly. I just got the stuff that Nadea got for me from when she went to the States last year. Fidzy and Shu came to Cyberjaya to send them to me on Wednesday, and I've been spritzing myself with the body mist since then.

I know I'm a little late to jump on the bandwagon, but better late than never. I have meself three different scents and they smell oh so good. With me I have the Pure Seduction and Love Spell body mists and the Blossoming Romance body butter. It smells so good that I feel like I can just start nibbling on myself :P

Anyway, I am so getting myself more of them yummylicious scents. Possibly this time the EDT and more body butters. I know that I have to adhere to the Chocolate rule, Sayang, but I can't help myself. I know that I just smell so good wearing them Secret Garden stuff.

Getting a whiff of the scent is really relaxing. Definitely a calm in the midst of unrest; and at the same time, simply sensuous.

Love,
Linzy (who is smelling like Pure Seduction)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment