Friday, April 17, 2009

Bedfellow

Thank you for forgetting what you forgot.
Oh, you know the khaki green you left...?
Yes, that.
I find it makes a nice companion when I sleep.
The way I normally sleep.
It is warm.
Soft.
Protective.
Smells good.
And comforting.
I know you might need it.
But I'm not in a hurry to give it back.

Love,
N.e-Q
----------------
Now playing: Joshua Radin & Schuyler Fisk - Paperweight
via FoxyTunes

3 comment(s):

Muhammad Edwan Shaharir said...

i love Joshua Radin!

(not in a gay way, mind u)

suka the song 'The One You Knew'

:D

Yanna said...

Hey, thought you might enjoy this:

http://puzzlehub.blogspot.com/2009/04/mutant-enemy-crossword.html

Hazlin Aminudin said...

Edwan,
Actually, I've only ever heard one more of his songs. I just happened to come across this song ine day and loved it. But I'll definitely give him a listen.

Yanna,
Yep, I've got the link meself. Thanks to my Whedon.info subscription that constantly floods my inbox with updates :) But still, thanks. After the embarassing fiasco and my friend's house, I really gotta brush up :P

Post a Comment