Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Malacca Weekend

I will be out of town for a while. My family and I won a few free stays at some hotels all around Malaysia and we've decided to use one of it that expires the end of this month. So it's off to Malacca for the weekend. We're not staying long since my dad works Mondays to Fridays, so we're getting back tomorrow. And plus, there are some important appointments and 'do's that we have to attend tomorrow. It's no big since Malacca is only the neighbouring state, so it's not much of a problem to drive there and back.

It just crossed my mind that I haven't mentioned a thing about my interview on Thursday. Well, that'll wait til I get back, then. There's not much to tell, honestly, but it deserves a mention. Anyway, will get back to you when I get back. Take care, all, and have a good weekend.

Love, Linzy~

P/s: Sayang, I've been missing you like supercrazy and I am dying to be able to see you again. Make sure you come back safe, alright? I love you with all my heart.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment