Sunday, November 23, 2008

*Snooze*

Not 10 minutes ago, I fell asleep in front of this computer while copying my recent entry onto my Xanga blog. I guess I've been so tired from my erratic sleep that I could actually fall into deep sleep despite it only being minutes of shuteye. I better get my sleeping habits straight.

The short lil snooze in front of my laptop must have been rather deep, seeing how I actually managed to dream something quite substantial. You know, when the dreams are not just jigsaws but actually a story with a plot? Yeah, that's what happened just a few minutes ago.

In the dream, I had a date with Ash (Sayang, I must be missing you so damn much to have dreamt of you) and promised to go meet him at this apartment. I actually went there by motorbike, and yes, I was the one riding it; which in itself is a wonder seeing how a) I can't even balance on a bicycle, and b) I am scared of riding motorbikes. I got to where he was waiting, without much fuss, and he was there with 6 other people, 3 guys and 3 girls.

Nope, I didn't know any of them. The girls all look the baik-baik type, all demure buta lil bitchy, while the guys seemed like the louder, more obnoxious set. I wondered why they were there with us but didn't say anything. Since we were at this apartment; we were not in an apartment, but outside and waay downstairs and the parking lot, or void deck. They were laughing and calling out to their friend on some floors up telling him to come down, but he didn't want to.

Then we went to a restaurant and Ash and I were the last one to sit down, and the girls all had their eyes on me. Looking at me with that I-know-something-you-don't-know look. I was puzzled but shrugged it off since I don't know them. Then one of the guys addressed privately, and obviously asked about me since he was looking in my direction many times. Again, I just pretended not to care.

Later, Ash told me that they wanted me to join them. And they were somesort of cult. Ash was newly initiated, and since they had to be in pairs, the next step was for me to be a part of it too. I was reluctant. Very. Cos I didn't know what it was about. And I never did, cos that was where the dream ended.

When I woke up, for a while I thought it was real cos it seemed so. Despite it being very brief, and the sleep itself was even less than half-an-hour, it felt as though it really happened. Now I'm wondering whether it means anything...hehehe.

But then again, with my lack of sleep and my watching some few weird movies lately, I'm not surprise to have dreamt that. In the past few days I've watched Believers, Numb3rs, Joshua, 28 Weeks Later and many many other thrillers, so it's no wonder. Especially since Believers is about a weird sect of religion and the episode of Numb3rs I watched was also about a cult. So yeah, no wonder.

So, back to reality now. I have guests coming over today so the house needs some spick-and-spanning. It's a college friend of my parents who used to babysit me and call me Cik Bedah, so he's pretty close even if we don't see him often. The last time we met him must have been about 2-3 years ago.

So, signing off for now. Bye.

~Linzy

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment