Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Brave New World

I'm so excited! I got a call from a recruitment company today regarding my application for the job vacancy as an editor. We set up an appoinment for this Thursday afternoon in Wisma UOA, KL, and if I pass that interview, I would be called for a second round to determine whether or not I would be hired.

I am so exhilirated that I don't know how to put it into words. I haven't even sent in an actual resume, but only KIVed the application, and yet I got a call anyway. It's definitely a little pick-me-up to get me up and going. I know it's just the preliminary step, and I might get disappointed, but it doesn't hurt to try and see where I stand. If I don't do well, then I know where my strengths and weaknesses lie, and do what I can to improve myself. And if they don't deliver, like my friend's advice suggested, then I would know how to handle things in the future.

It's a brave new world for me. I'm still not sure what to do. I still don't know the steps. But I'll learn in time, and I'm anticipating to see where this would take me. Wish me luck, all. Ta.

Love, Linzy~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment