Tuesday, November 18, 2008

FYI

I decided to revive this blog after a very long absence...

The last entry I posted up here was in 2004, methinks. I was thinking, since I have so much time on my hands nowadays, and the wireless connection here at my place causes my main blog site, Xanga, to load excruciatingly slow; I best get this one up and going again so to post my entries faster. After that I'll just post them again on Xanga when the connection's ok. Plus, I get to connect to others easily here since many bloggers I know use Blogspot. So yeah, here I am.

Do be patient with me while I painstakingly re-post all my entries from Xanga to here. I've had Xanga since 2003, so, that's quite a few to copy+paste. But I guess it'll be easier to have a secondary blog that can connect easily to others as well as get more traffic, so... I'll try my best to juggle between the two.

Well, ta.

<Sup3rnal Thoughts: Xanga>
<Sup3rnal Thoughts: Blogspot>

Love, Linzy~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment