Friday, November 14, 2008

Dreams

The dream, or possibly dreams I had last night was pretty interesting, if not weird. I say 'dreams' because we have several dreams in a night whether we realize it or not, and often they bleed into one another, therefore giving the impression that they are one.

So anyway, there's this dream I had the night before; an odd combination it was indeed.
I cannot remember them in chronoligal order, of course. Even if I did, it is not like it would make any better sense than if it wasn't. But anyhow..

I think it started somewhere about Ash and me out together. There were two other people who were with us, I'm not sure who but I am quite positive it was Fidzy and Shu. For some reason, we were breaking and entering into places unknown and forbidden... I don't know where but we were climbing over gates and were sneaking past to some restricted areas. I have no idea why.

Then we jump to another scene. There's just me and another person now, though I am not sure who. The main focus here is me, because I am in this wide valley with no cover except for the tall grass. And I needed cover cos I was apparently being chased by a T-rex. Crouching low and running fast was what brought me to the next scene.

Some part of this dream echoes my craving for Nelson's Pick'n'Mix frozen yoghurt which I haven't had in the longest time. Maybe I'm craving it so much it made an appearance... or well, non-appearance. Ash and I were in a mall, when I told him I was craving for that frozen yoghurt (like I was telling him the other day at Amcorp). Miraculously, we found a Nelson's stall, and I ordered my yoghurt. I turned around for a second or so, and when I got back to the lady at the counter and repeated my request, she told me they were fresh out. So instead, I asked for the ice-cream... And so she started making it, and when I wanted to take it, a dude claimed it was his. Turns out, he even took the yoghurt I wanted earlier. At this point, Ash punched the dude and yelled at him.

And the next thing I know, I'm a third person observer watching a spiderman-ish game except it's a monkey crawling around. This monkey just went around and around, then I find out that it was looking for it's owner, a dude wearing a funny yellow fedora-ish hat.

And that's when the dreams end. Weird? Yeah, I would think so. Pretty weird combination, too. But the theme, where I'm running from/chasing something as well as fighting is still prevalent. A reoccuring theme in all my dreams... I wonder what it means? Anyone here a dream reader?

Love, Linzy~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment