Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wishlist

The time of the year draws near, in two more weeks, on Christmas to be exact; I'd be turning another year older. Yup, I'll finally be joining the fold and will be turning 23.

And as per usual, like many Christmases before this, when posed the question "What do you want for your birthday?", I am stumped. My usually hyperactive mind screeches to an abrupt stop, turning my expression dumb and spaced. What do I want for my birthday?

I never seem to know what I want. At the risk of sounding incredibly cheesy, I'd like to say I don't really want anything in particular because I have everything that I need. I have a great family, I have my extraordinary Sayang, and wonderful friends. I have comfortable homes, a stable life, and a future to look forward to. I have a good mind, sanity, hope, love and faith. I cannot possibly ask for more.

My parentss are bound to ask me this question and I'd have know idea what to tell them. It bothers me because they'd ask and ask and ask when I have no answer. And if I don't answer, they might just get me something I don't really like...especially my other parents. So it's better that I tell them. But back to my dilemma, what do I want? Sheesh. You might say I am bloody difficult, and maybe I am, or maybe I am just too nice to say 'no' or reject the gifts I do get. So it's better if I just tell them something, yea?

So I've decided to make a whatever list of things that would I would like to have:

  • The BodyShop's Christmas range of products ie. body butter, shimmer lotion, body polish

  • Books ie. Margaret Atwood, book of poetry, anything Whedonesque

  • BtVS comics omnibus

  • Acer's One laptop (something my father would usually get)

  • Silver jewelry (necklaces/pendants, rings, bracelets)

  • A phone that has an mp3 player and a good camera (I miss my N70)

  • Take me clothes shopping

  • The BodyShop's Amorito EDT

  • A good pair of comfortable yet stylish shoes

  • Angel Season 1 & 2 DVD sets

  • Dr. Horrible's Singalong Blog DVD set

  • Serenity special edition DVD
  • Claddagh jewelry
  • Jewelry boxes

So there you have it. If my parentss ask, I'll print this out for them. That would save me from answering questions. Cos, well, like I said, I'm not one for asking for things. Hell, I'd be happy if I even get anything. Gifts and surprises are just wonderful, but really, I have all that I need :)

Love, Hazlin~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment