Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Frustration

Posted on my Xanga:

It is a frustration that my Xanga account can hardly load, especially when I need to blog. The weblog editor page loads halfway through, stopping at the 'Audio' tab and then going blank, thus unabling me to continue posting.

Nowadays, with my free time, what with being unemployed and all, I have many thoughts and lotsa time to put these thoughts into words. Nevermind that I sometimes get too tired of composing complex metaphors, I still feel the need to substantiate whatever my abstract thoughts are into some understandable words to a) give them life, b) categorize and organize them, and c) to keep me sane.

Therefore, it gets on my nerves to not be able to just open up the post-an-entry page and just type in something and submit. Even if I did write something beforehand, by the time I actually could post it, it would be outdated and no longer relevant at the time. So you see my annoyance?

So now I've revived my Blogspot account and am moving my entries there. I'm not going to shut down this one, because I honestly like Xanga better than Blosgpot. But for my sanity's sake, I'm gonna have dual accounts. I'll post entries at Blogspot primarily, and when possible, repost them on Xanga. It's very frustrating, because I really hate having to move...It's like moving house. I'm already comfortable and settled in one, but now I have to leave. Well, not wholly; only that this will only be secondary... Ah well.

So, all of you who grace me with your presence now and again (I'm not sure who else reads my blog other than some few friends), please note this change if you see no entries for quite a while. Probably it'll be the that I can't post anything here, and all the entries are on the other one. Thanks~

Below are my blogs' links;

Blogspot: Sup3rnal Thoughts
Xanga: Sup3rnal Thoughts

Love, Lin~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment