Monday, December 01, 2008

What You Don't See

I was going through Blogthings.com and came across this particular quiz. I didn't have to answer any questions other than having to choose a particular picture that I was most compelled to pick.
This one below immediately caught my eye, despite my having to scroll down to see it, hence I saw others before my eyes landed on this. But this one however, just called to me. And I was surprised to see that the results are exactly how I feel; particularly the last paragraph.

My insecurities on a whole, centres around my fear of being rejected, feeling like I'm not good enough. So much so that sometimes I wonder whether people really like or love me, in particular those I am in a relationship with, like how I sometimes feel insecure about my relationship with Ash. I fear that I am not good enough to be loved and cherished, and hence I sometimes am afraid to give my all.

But then, I need people around me to feel like I am worth something; to prove to myself that I am worthy of love and that I am needed. When I was single and when I am alone, and especially at times when I feel insecure, I would inexpicably cry myself to sleep, without really understanding why. And perhaps, I fear the loneliness... Which is a paradox in itself, contradicting my doubts I mentioned before.

But that's how my mind works, and I have to say that I am surprised to have such a simple quiz put that particular frame of my mind in the exact words.




The Part of You That No One Sees



You are passionate, romantic, and emotional.

You put love first in your life, even though you have often been disappointed by it.

You expect to be swept of your feet, and you never expect infatuation to die out.



Underneath it all, you are scared that you aren't lovable.

Your insecurity has ruined many relationships, as you are unable to see the love that's really there.

You are secretly afraid of being alone. Confronting your insecurities is incredibly painful.

1 comment(s):

Dearests said...

Don't worry darling. "Insecurity" is like that bug (kinda like the one that bit you not too long ago). SQUASH IT! *splat*

InsyaAllah one day you'll no longer feel insecure about anything. Because you are very lovable. And wonderful. And smart.

We hope you see that. If not, then we're here to remind you. Loves.

Post a Comment