Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Little Things

"I walk around the room. It's funny how these silly things remind me of you. And I have this hole in my chest. But I guess you know me good enough that you know the rest."
-Jewel, 'Everything Reminds Me of You'

I'm making brownies again today. I've altered the recipe abit to suit my taste. A little less sugar. Some chocolate sprinkles mixed in and all over the top. I'm set for a yummy treat tonight after dinner.

And yet, these little things remind me of you. The sweetness turns bitter after a month of only being able to hear your voice, and not see you or be near you. And it'll be another week; heck, it might be another 2 weeks if plans for Kelantan+Kedah+Penang happens. *sigh* My heart already aches.

It's been so very trying these past month. I've never missed anyone the way I'm missing you. Life before you filled me with an ache that haunted me when I felt alone. And now with you in my life, it aches ever more so knowing I have you but have to be apart for too long.

I can't wait for you to come back.

But come back safe. I'll be waiting no matter what, no matter how long it takes. I love you~

Love, Linzy~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment