Tuesday, December 09, 2008

To my Sayang~


Darling, you have no idea how much I have been missing you. How the anticipation of the holidays paled at the knowledge of you not being close to me. How your absence makes its own brand of heartache.

It's been 23 days since I last saw you. And it'll take another 13 days til I get to see you again. Or possibly we'd have to add another week to that since I might be heading to Kedah that week, while you'd be coming down to KL with your family for the new semester. *sigh* Irony.

It's driving me crazy this not seeing you. It's a personal torture designed to make my days incomplete. It's a hollowness of incompletion. It seems almost unnatural to not have you just being at the other end of campus.

Nevertheless, come back to me safe. It wouldn't matter how long I am apart from you, just as long as I get to see you whole and in good health. Just hope that I won't be the one injuring you when I throw my arms around you when I see you. Oh dear, how I miss you.

I love you Kermit ;)

Mwah, me~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment