Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Back Home

I'm back home from Kota Bharu.
There's not much to talk about, to be honest. The stay was much too short to have any noted events that would have warranted a write. It was only a three day stay and even then, some of it were mostly spent on the road. But it was just nice to see the faces of family that I would otherwise only see once or sometimes, twice a year. It's good to see them all happy and well despite the little downturns in life. Of course, other than family, it's good to eat good ol' genuine Kelantanese food...especially nasi belauk for breakfast. Heheh... It's all good, and I wish I could spend more time with them, but well, til the next time I see them, I guess. It was sad to leave this morning, but what is there to do but say goodbye--for now? I can only pray for their good health and wellbeing so I can see them well when I see them next. Til we meet again.

By the way, Happy New Year!

Welcome 2009,
Linzy

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment