Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Surprise

Thursday, 11th September 2008

You know what made me turn to look in your direction? It was the sudden whiff of the scent that you usually put on that made me puzzledly look around. It couldn't be anybody but you.

So I saw you there, sitting at the other side of the pillar of the busstop I was waiting at. Nonchalantly you were looking at a distance, pretending you were there merely by coincidence and no way in design. You bloody cheeky devil.

You led me on to believe that I would be going alone. When I called you in the morning and told you about my plans for the day, you said you weren't very sure if you would be going with me. I told you it's alright since I was only gonna be picking up my comic at KLCC and then I'd be off if I had nothing else to engage myself in. And so I went about my day. Had classes in the morning and retired back to my room for a few hours for some blessed shuteye. I left the room for the library for a short discussion with my Entrepreneurship groupmates, while at the same time being already prepared to leave for KLCC right after...

You called me around 4pm just as my meeting was about to end and asked what I was doing, whether I was gonna go through with my plans. I told you 'yes' as you responded with lethargy, the voice of someone having just woken up. You said to take care and I said I'd call you before I leave.

And so I did.

I was about to leave the library when I called you. You said it's best that I waited at the bustop where you would usually be cos that was the closest one to the library. I was walking while I was talking to you, but then I realized that I left my notebook behind and ran back for a bit. Then again I made my way to the bustop. I shoulda known.

I almost didn't wanna go. It was almost 5pm and I had a slight tummy ache, but I was already ready, so I might as well. I can't believe I didn't see you when I was sitting down on the bench. I was looking around fervently feeling very alone and rather nervous. I couldn't imagine that I didn't catch a glimpse of you coming towards the bustop or sitting down there in the first place.

Then there was there was your cologne, and my turning around, and my seeing you. Bloody hell.

There were mixed feelings of wanting to smack you and wanting to throw my arms around you.

Suprised me you did.

Part of me was blown away by the fact that you were actually there. Part of me was saying that I should have known...especially when I called you after I left the library, it was noisy in the background where you were, impossible it was to be your room. I asked you where you were and you shrugged off the question... I should have known.

It was a nice time spent with you. Just going to KLCC and then walking to Ampang Park to break fast at Cozy House... It was just really a cosy evening.

Thanks, sayang, for the surprise you gave me. It really made my day. I love you soo damn much.

Love, Linzy~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment