Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Out of my Mind ep.5

I am at times assaulted with awe at the audacity in these sudden bouts of concupiscence. How in the haze, judgment and concern just keeps on leaving. And all there is left is the blinding light that pulls me to a corner to find refuge in the shade. And I follow. I wonder sometimes if I am losing my mind?

I'm out of my mind.

Nothing new to you by now. I'm too far gone. In too deep. My mind has been left vacant many a time, so much so that I am comfortable with its absence, welcomes it even. And it's not always you, but it is also me, striking a chord to a point, til nothing's left.

I'm out of mind.

Cos I can't even spin riddles anymore. My mind can't think that far anymore...other than to that space of time.

Love you.

Love, Linzy~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment