Saturday, September 20, 2008

Panic

I am in a state of panic. I totally am. I cannot even begin to explain my panic-ness.

My Entrepreneurship Skills 2 final presentation is tomorrow morning, or rather, later in the morning, say, another 9 hours time. And me, as the compiler and somewhat of the group leader is in charge of compiling everything. Now that I have all the parts e-mailed to me by my groupmates, I realize that there are some parts missing due to either one of these 2 reasons:
a) The e-mailing system is screwed and both the sender and the recipient are unable to get the document across.b) Someone forgot that they are in charge of something and therefore didn't do that part.

I'm not upset with my groupmates cos they've done a great job even if they forgot that particular section. It's just that I worry that we won't get to finish in time.... But I have a glimmer of hope. One of my groupmates, Izwan, the only one who replied to my frantic smses is now working as the voice of reason and telling me that tomorrow we can probably work out that missing section of the business plan cos he thinks it's doable and then he'll run out and get it printed.

Knowing that, I think I'm feeling much relieved. At the very least, this time around my groupmates are willing to do their part and are also willing to go through it as a group through thick and thin. Unlike my past groupmates who dumped it all on me cos they had assignments and exams....Like, hello?! You think I don't?

So now, as instructed by my groupmate, I should just finish up my part and my individual assignment, and leave the missing parts be for now. Tomorrow as a group, we'd finish it up together and patch it all up nicely and get it printed. It might be a last minute thing, but at least we'll get it done together. And I'm bloody relieved. Should this have been the group I was with before, today or tomorrow they'd still know and do squat.

So I think I can rest now...Well, not rest but retire to my own work and then have a good rest. Therefore, goodnight for now. We'll see how this fares in the morning.

Love, Linzy~

P/S: I love you, sayang. Thanks for talking to me for a bit while I was going crazy. Thanks for your reassurance, saying you know how I always work it out in the end. What would I do without you? A reprieve is definitely in order when all this is done :)

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment