Thursday, September 18, 2008

Morning Rant

"I shoulda just stayed in bed"

I threw the comment over my shoulder to Scott as I left the classroom, almost in a huff. I should have just trusted my instincts that there was no class today. But with the thought that I have used up my skip-class quota nagging at the back of my mind, preventing me from fully sleeping, I got my lazy-ass out of bed and dragged myself to class.

Of course, only to discover that there was none.

I'm not pissed. Just a little miffed. Another hour of sleep would have done me wonders. I've been a little lack of sleep, or, sleeping at the wrong hours that I would have just loved a little lie in this morning... It wasn't meant to be, I suppose.

I was somewhat informed of this possible non-class scenario. But my source herself was not of the sureness, so I didn't wanna take the chance. So I made the distance from my bed, to the shower stalls, back to my room and to the classroom... Only to be greeted by Scott's grin whilst shaking his head in silent indication that there was no class. Argh.

I shoulda just stayed in bed.

Love, Linzy~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment