Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Congratulations!

I was up late last night. I couldn't really sleep thanks to my getting a flu and slight fever. Was talking to Aaina a little bit cos she just came back then, and while I was doing so, thought to myself to check my e-mail my phone as I would sometimes do.

Of course, my e-mail inbox was in its usual clutter of various notifications from Facebook and the ocassional e-mail from Kak Mei regarding classes and the like. Also thrown into my inbox would be the various invoices from eBay for the clothes I've been buying online. Nothing unusual. And then I picked out a notification for a message I received on Facebook. I quickly clicked on it to see what it was about.

What I didn't expect at all was to receive this message:

Salaam. How are you all? How's Ramadhan so far? InsyaAllah you guys will be Aunts. :D Alhamdulillah, Matt and I are expecting.
Loves.
I was so happy that I was very close to tears. I was OMG-ing so many times and told Aaina the news. We were both speechless for quite some minutes. And I was jumping happily. My God, this is such good news. I'm gonna be Aunty Linzy!

Anis & Matt, am so happy for you guys. I know how much you've been wanting to have mini versions of yourselves. Congrats to you both!

Love, LinZy~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment