Thursday, September 11, 2008

Five Months

It's been five months, now. It's hard to believe that something I am feeling so strongly about is a result from a unexpected incident early one daybreak. Just a sudden impulse on both our parts have brought us to this point in life. You'd think it would come from something more concrete than that. But it didn't. And yet it's strong anyhow. It's unbelievably wonderful.

It's been five months. And we've reached a point where we don't particularly look at months no more. Not that it's not important; but it seems trivial when we are looking forward to years.

Counting months, after a while, to me seems as though I am counting down. Or perhaps, like I am impatient for something. Not sure what it is I feel, but I just don't want to be so particular about the months anymore. I just want to think in terms of years, or decades or forever.

It's been five months. And a lot of things have happened since. My life has changed drastically. And I love you more each day. How can I ever ask for more?

Love, Linzy~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment