Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Sabotaging Stumpy

Bloody Hell! Like a pagan, I come here again and again. Offering my soul or something like that. To the extent of wasting my money on internet surfing. Here I come, to this blog, for what? For solace? Huh, screw solace. Cos today, it's all bout STUMPY! Yeah, you read that right: STUMPY. Fidz and me so did something jahat today. Hehehehehe.......So, today wasn't all that boring as I thought it would be.... classes would be the typical yawn-inducing sessions and the 1 and a half hour break would be the well, just a break. But hey, there were some things that happened that made me laugh....and that would be: Well, truth be told, it wasn't that JAHAT, but it was a start. You see, we put in this really stupid notice we took from ZC about hanging clothes on the clothesline into his mailbox. I mean, I SOO WONDER what his EXPRESSION will be when he opens his mailbox and see THAT! Hahahahaha...... Oh man, I'm so plotting on what to put next. Hmm....damn, peeps, I need to go-for now. If I have the time, I'll put in another entry tomorrow okay?????? So, for now, goodnight goodnight, a thousand times goodnight!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment