Tuesday, March 23, 2004

A day at Berjaya Times Square

WHOAAAA!!!!!!! Now that was terrific, crazy and unbelievable day. Wow!!!! Due to the night classes we've been having and a total class free(during the day) week, the BENdits decided to go to Berjaya Times Square yesterday. Fidz and me went there from her home since I was stayed at her house the night before (and talked until 4am til we couldn't get up in the morning!) and waited for the others for more than an hour. We walked around doing practically nothing... nothing until we came across this DVD shop that sold so many DVD titles (pirated of course). While I was browsing, Fidzy found a whole stack of Angel's 1st season DVDs. I was soooo gonna scream. I took the whole and stack and even better, there were also a whole stack of Buffy's 4th season DVDs. At that particular moment I so wanted to cry out of happiness...Hahahaha..... the things I'd do to get Buff Stuff. So I did buy one Angel DVD and Fidz bought me one Buffy DVD although if I had the money, I'd buy the whole set which would have cost me $156. I would you know, just not now. But sometime soon hopefully.

After waiting for like, ever, the dudettes finally showed up. It turns out that all of us either wore white or black. Coincidence or what? Although Anis and Liyana weren't with us, it was good being able to hang out with the dudettes again. We then went off to the theme park which just gave me the creeps just looking at it.

Thank you so much Julia for helping out with the cash part cos I was really short of cash and well... Thanks so much. I really appreciate it. I so owe you one. So, whatever it is. The whole thing was a bloody blast. After going on the sad, sad kiddy ride which according to Zeph was the coolest ride, where everybody we passed waved at us and Fidz tried to kill Zeph, we went on the rollercoaster which so made me scream. Despite me being incredibly afraid of heights, after the initial ride which left me grasping the handle bars for dear life, we went on for another round, right after the first!!!!! Then there was the 360 degrees thingy which left me even more freaked out cos of being suspended in the air. I was really worried for Aaina though because she was so gonna faint and it would have been really dangerous if she really did. I just closed my eyes all the way thinking that I was gonna die of fright. Then we went on a few other rides which weren't so life threatening except for this one ride which looked so innocent, but then was so deadly, I would have killed Sarah just then by squishing her! And Fidz who was sitting right in front of us was so about to kill Zeph! Hehehehehe..... Oh, and there was this guy who came to talk to me and Zeph and was such a busybody asking bout our age and stuff. But when he found out that we were below 20, he sorta like left. Hahah.... Man, it was such a crazy day. We left after that, after checking out this major cool t-shirt shop and buying a bit more DVDs. Sarah, Fidz and me caught a monorail to KL Sentral and then caught the Putra or something to Kelana Jaya where a friend of Fidz's took us back to Fidz's house.

Once back there, I was so bushed that I DID try to sleep, but then again, I couldn't. So, we then left to go for our classes where Fidz, Aaina and me hardly could keep our eyes open. And even worse, the bloody Taliban Ustaz was again talking bout politics and stuff that we just couldn't take it. I fell asleep so many times that it was just the same if I didn't come for class at all. I didn't absorb a single thing.

The second I got back to my room, I stripped, changed to something much more comfortable and literally just crashed on the bed and slept the night through. And the best thing is, I dreamt an incredible dream which would take a miracle to actually happen. Then I woke up, took a shower and here I am. But my arms are so aching right now that I could not lift them. So, before I damage my already hurting arms any further, I'm gonna leave the CC. Thanks you guys for the fantastic day today.



0 comment(s):

Post a Comment