Friday, March 19, 2004

Killing time

Yup, I'm at Cc right now, waiting for my dad who surprisingly decided to come by early today. So, I might as well do something before I'm taken away to the land of I-don't-know-what-the-hell-a-cc-is aka Seremban. Despite me so not looking forward to going back to Seremban, there are some hidden agendas of mine that I just can't wait to execute this weekend. You guys are asking what they are???? Nope, it wouldn't be called hidden agendas if I tell everyone right? So, I'm just gonna keep it a secret until the time comes. But then again, I always have these weird ideas of stuff I wanna do so I don't suppose anyone is that much surprised of my supposed agendas. Hmm.....oh, I'm also making a list of things I wanna do before I'm 20. I have another 1 3/4 years more to go until I turn 20 so why not do something crazy for a change. I've always been Miss Goody Two Shoes... Fidz suggested driving around and doing some stuff to annoy policemen but then, after the dream about her driving through a building kinda gave me second thoughts about the whole idea (hehehehe....it's not that I don't trust you Fidzy). Sleeping in a grave yard sounds like a good idea though. that'll be on the top of my list. So, anyone with any suggestions at all, please feel free to suggest. Okla, I'm gonna go, wanna check out some other stuff before I leave. Rock on peeps!

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment