Friday, March 12, 2004

Of accepting my honest thoughts

To the people who read my blog, understand that these are private thoughts laid bare. It took a lot of guts for me to put up this stuff for I once was a very private person. Don't judge me. These are honest thoughts. My inner feelings. The only place where I can find some minute solace from the world. In cyberspace, communication is anonymous. People don't know you. So bleeding my heart out online really doesn’t matter cos it's safer. No one knows who I am. Maybe some of you do. But then again, the only people who know about this site are people I trust. So, to you people who read this blog, don't overanalyze me. I'm just someone who needs to get things out of my system every once in a while. I may swear, make somewhat lewd jokes or be totally open with my thoughts but... well, if it makes me happy... so be it. I can’t cater to everyone, so think what you will. But this is just me.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment