Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Reprieve within Reprieve

The holidays so far have been relaxing. That's what holidays are for, isn't it? I got to spend time with my family, whom I've barely been able to have quality time with during the entire short semester. It's nice, especially being able to sit down and talk and/or have a laugh with my mother, whom I have only been having quality conversations with on the phone. So despite the shortness of this holiday, I've managed to accomplish alot.

But of course, there's the fact that I have not been able to see Ash for a week. After spending days and nights at Fidzy's place during the semester, it's been very hard not to miss him terribly during the holidays. So yesterday, I had them (Ash, Fidzy and Shu) over for lunch and to just spend time. My mother and I made nasi kerabu and we picked them up at Seremban's train station around 11.00am...

I've no words to convey how good it felt to be able to see you again, sayang. Eventhough the holidays have been good to me, being able to see you made it all the better. I've missed you sayang, and I'm glad that the holidays are not too long and that I'll see you this Sunday.

Of course, it was also good to see Fidzy and Shu, the two other people I've been seeing alot these past few weeks. I've gotten too used to staying at Fidzy's place in TTDI with Ash and Shu, almost that it feels like we're a lil family living and spending time together. So after not seeing them for a week, it feels almost weird.

I was so glad you guys were able to make it to Seremban. A week has been feeling like forever...don't think I could wait til the 6th of July. I hope you guys had fun. I know there was not much time and not much to do, but it was just good to see you all. And my sister loved that you guys came. We don't do much at home, and she gets kinda bored. She loved hanging out with you guys and wishes she could do that some more. My sister says that you guys are all a lil crazy and she loves that, beats hanging around on her own.

Sigh...I am already wishing the semester would start.

The time we had was very brief, sayang, but such a relief all the same. Whatever stolen moments we had would carry me to Sunday... For now I know you're on a bus back home, and I shall be missing you dearly. Take care, love, and I'll see you when we both get back to campus on Sunday. Love you.

Love, LinZy~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment