Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The More We Gettogethergether

Yumi said exactly what was in my mind. She said: As soon as she reached HS Square and saw everybody, she felt like the 3 months spent in Ukraine felt like it hardly happened, like she never left. Of course, in my case, it was not exactly like that, for so many wonderful things happened in between from then til the now =) but I thought the same way in the sense that the crazy Sem 2 that we had felt like it resumed as normal eventhough nearly 4 months have passed since then. As though mere days passed since the last day of that semester. Ah, it's so good to be back on campus.

Nerd that I am, I am looking forward to classes and the assignments along with the research needed for the assignments...It's all so very exciting. After all, this being my last semester (insyaallah), I want to take the time to savour everything before all this becomes a memory to me. Sigh, you won't know what you've got til it's gone. I want to sit in the library and soak up everything I possibly can and make copies of the news articles and journals that they have. I want to visit every building and faculty just for the heck of it so that I know the campus through and through before I have to leave all this behind. Yes, I know I'm crazy. But then that's nothing new.

The only downside to all of this is the fact that I have to repeat my Arabic 2 paper (the first time I am ever repeating), and it's no fun having to take it again. But oh well, it's my fault after all for not fully studying during the short semester and not going that extra mile to obtain some extra marks...I mean, it crosses my mind in other classes, I don't know why it didn't in that one. But nevermind, I'm sure everything has a reason behind it.

I am craving a gettogethergether with the Twisties. Have a fun day out to spend time together like we did in Sem 2, so that we can just catch up on what's new. I really really miss having this family-like feel with all of them, and this is my last semester, I want to have lots and lots of memorable memories crammed into it spent with my dearest Twisties. I've been thinking of having a picnic at that stream Yumi, Ash + I passed by on the way back from Tanjung Malim, cos we didn't get to go there as planned before...So I was thinking it'll be great to finally go, and with more people at that. Just that, so early in the semester, everyone needs some settling in, so it'll have to wait til a little while.

Anyway, I'm so glad to be back in the swing of things. There are some factors that stop me mid-swing, disrupting my momentum, but then again there always is; and I'll get through it somehow as always. I'm just happy to be back. I have my classes and my room and the library and all the things that makes being a college student fun. And importantly I have my dearest sayang, Ash, and my Twisties. Blissfulness!

Love you guys lots lah, no matter what;Linzy~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment