Monday, July 21, 2008

Two Years Now

My dear baby Spike,

it's been two years, and I still miss you so. A part of me is still left hollow from your absence in my life. I miss you. I still contemplate the many ways where things could be different from the now. How you could still be here. How I could return home and still hold you in my arms... Oh, how I miss you. I'm still sorry, I am so. I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me most. I am sorry for a million and one things I could have done differently... I know regrets mean nothing, but I do anyway. For that's all I can do with you not around.I know words will always stay as words, because I'll never have you back, dear. And my heart aches. I love you, dear.

Always will. I love you wherever you are.

Love, Me.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment