Monday, July 21, 2008

"Wish I made friends with time..."

This semester is proving to be time consuming. So far not as tiring as I thought, since I have sufficient rest on alternate days; because my Tuesday and Thursday classes end at 1pm, so I have time to catch up with rest for my Monday and Wednesday classes that end at 5pm. But like

I said, it consumes so much time that I hardly have time to myself. Not to myself per se, but time to do things that I want. The free time that I do have is usually needed to do my readings as well as get a little shuteye. And even if I wanted to do anything then, it would be at night or at a time when going out is not possible.

I have yet to really spend time with the Twisties and catch. You know, like the old times, just going out and having a drink and laughing at pointless things. Those are very therapeutic, and I miss them so. It's one of those times you get to see your friends outside the academic setting, therefore, less talk of classwork and therefore less stress or rushing to one class to another. And the looming reality of graduation and life drawing near, it's comforting to talk it out and laugh it out as well, just to take the edge of the cutting knife.

I'm also having lesser and lesser time to spend with my family. It's not enough that I have to juggle between my parents and my aunt/uncle, but nowadays I have to juggle them between classes. Sometimes I feel bad for the time constraint I have when with my family. I'd be struggling to spend time with them as well as get some rest for the weekend before I start the week again. Sometimes I'm so tired from the week that I get a little cranky and one too many times I take it out on them. It's not fair to them, I know. But my impatient nature sometimes come to the fore and I find myself saying before thinking.

Even more so, I'm having so little time to spend time with my sayang, Ash. My schedule is rather packed as compared to his, so all the time we have to spend would be during lunch time.

And even then, his Literary Criticism class ends at 1.20pm, so on Mondays and Wednesdays I only have less than an hour with him. It's even more frustrating, because of the fact that this is my final semester, and while he'll still be here for a few more semesters; so after this semester is done, seeing you, sayang, would mean having to meet outside campus...*sigh* I'm so living in Shah Alam when all is done. I can't not see you.

I'm wishing for a little reprieve. Maybe some getaway, either with you Twisties or just with you, sayang. I know it's just the third week of classes, but the need to have a little time to myself and the people I love is overwhelming at the moment. I wish I may, I wish I might...

Just because I don't have time to spend with you does not mean that I do have you (all) on my mind or do not care. I will when we can. But all we need is time...It's all about time, and its elusive ways.

Love all of you guys, LinZy~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment