Friday, June 27, 2008

Windows Shopping

Forgive me. I have been idling my time away pointlessly looking at clothes on eBay Malaysia and Lelong.com.my. As most would know, I have a total fetish for clothes and just cannot help myself from wanting to buy them. It's just a condition that I'm suffering from. Not that I mind...cos I love the feeling of putting on clothes that are nice (well, according to my taste that is). It's just that I sometimes tend to go overboard and buy more than what is necessary... Although, if I can say so, eversince I moved back from Kulim, I haven't had a decent baju-shopping done. Clothes here are much more expensive...But I don't worry all that much when I buy clothes, cos I never go for clothes that cost more than they should. I'm a sucker for nice, affordable clothes... Cos I don't see the point in splashing too much money on clothes knowing there are alternatives. And anyway, I don't have the figure for most of the clothes, so that would be another reason why I wouldn't be bidding on everything I see. Hehe... thank God.

But anyway, back to the point... I have been browsing eBay and Lelong non-stop and have been bidding on so many things. Although I probably would not even win most of it, because other people are bidding like crazy. But for as long as the price is affordable, I might just keep on bidding. See la how.

At the moment, the dresses are so totally getting my attention. I love wearing dresses. It's just that they're not quite convenient, cos when you're out and about, you wanna wear something that is easy to move around in...and for that purpose, I'd opt for pants or jeans. So, when looking at dresses, I like to look at dresses that can be worn with pants. The long, flowy ones or the sundresses I keep for wearing at home. Here are the dresses that I've been totally loving...

Eventhough I'm not buying any of them, and since they're not particularly convenient to wear all the time, I'm just keeping my eye on them cos they're the only ones within my budget and are nice as well.

And that's only the dresses. I haven't begun talking about the nice tops.... Again, don't worry. I've only bid on two items, and even that I might not win. Heheh...it's just a cyberspace version of window shopping.

In my wanderings and browsing, there were various ermmm, items of clothing that were really, hmmm...unique would be one way to put it. What other adjective would you use to describe nightgowns made to resemble costumes...? Costumes like a nurse, a policewoman (complete with baton and handcuffs, mind you) or a catholic schoolgirl? Pretty naughty stuff there. I'd raise my eyebrows, but me myself had my interest piqued nonetheless. I mean, I doubt I'd purchase it, but the idea certainly (in)voluntarily flitted through my mind... Erm, anyone would have that thought right? Errr.....right?

Aaaaanywaaaay......

Someone better drag me away from the laptop soon before I end up buying myself a whole new wardrobe (I solemnly swear that the schoolgirl outfit will not be included)... The clothes are just so tempting. Must...get....away....from....laptop.....

Love, LinZy~

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment