Thursday, July 22, 2004

So much time, so little to do...

Oh God, I am such a bum! I hate waking up late in the morning and sleeping too much. It gives my head excruciating headaches, which I can’t stand. And it makes me feel like a useless bum! But due to the fact that there is absolutely nothing to do in this God-forsaken room, I have to resort to either sleeping the day away to pass the time or stare blankly at the computer, hoping that by some untold miracle, a fairy would pop out and make my wishes come true; say, make Spike real perhaps…? No, perhaps not, too dangerous. I might not get to my classes then. Probably get myself an invisibility cloak. And then, apart from sneaking out; I can raise Hell and bully the Hell out of the Cucumbers aka Security Guards or perhaps Mr. Stumpy.

But then again, that’ll never happen, will it? Fairies…just too far fetched. Never mind making Spikey real. Hahaha… If wishes were horses, they’d all die from exertion. I’d make a wish every few minutes that they’d just die… Hmm…if I did have a fairy or some other kind of wish-granting creature, what would I actually wish for?

1.Money!!! I know that sounds so materialistic but who doesn’t want a bit of extra cash to splurge with and not feel guilty for using it up all at once?
2.The ability to turn back time or just go back to reflect and see what I should have done or could have done.
3.Invisibility Cloak! Cucumbers and Mr. Stumpy here I come!!! By the way, to the people who are wondering why I call them Security Guards Cucumbers; well, it’s because they wear these terribly ugly Green uniforms that resemble cucumbers. Hence the name Cucumber™. BY the way, the name was given by Zeph.
4.Hmmm….what else? I would say I want every Buffy merchandise I can find, but I guess the cash would cover that. Oh, I want to travel the world. So, maybe teleportation would be cool. I can go anywhere without passports, or airplane rides.
5.Perhaps I would like to be granted more patience. It may sound like a lame wish, but I just hate my temper. I can be so irritable with people and end up snapping at them without meaning it.
6.Hmmm…Ok, physical stuff. I want better skin. God, I hate my skin. Especially on my arms and shoulders. It’s just so…Ugh! It annoys the Hell out of me.
7.Can I wish for a more relaxed mind? Especially now with my head all in a mess. Right now I would love to be able to close my eyes and not be bothered by disturbing or haunting thoughts.
8.I want a certain kind of comfort. The kind of comfort which can make me feel alright no matter in what condition.
9.Do I daresay that I want the ability to read minds? There was a time when I so wished that so I know what a person really needs so I could make them feel better… Now I don’t know whether I still want that…. Well, then could I say I want peace everywhere? Cos then I wouldn’t have to go through each person to make them feel better.
10.And lastly, well, I don’t have any other ideas really… Hmm…perhaps, right now, I really want FOOD!!!! I am so freaking hungry. It’s 4.50pm and I haven’t eaten since morning. No, it isn’t one of those crazy diets thingies; it’s just that there wasn’t anything to eat at the café and all I can do is wait til dinnertime.

Man, I am starving… But I am so not looking forward to ZC food cos it’s so inedible and damn expensive! The least they could do to make up for the super expensive food is to make it tastier.

And I want to get free, talk to me. I can feel you falling. And I wanted to be all you need but somehow here is gone… I dunno why that popped up in my head. That would be the Goo Goo Dolls’ song Here Is Gone from their album Gutterflower. I so love John Rzeznik. Hmm…I’m still wondering why that song just burst out of me.

Oh, I’m back again. I left for 10 minutes to get me some food. Thank God I was there in time. The food just came out from the kitchen and no one was there just yet. If not, even buying food could be a fight to the death. Surprisingly the food was quite cheap; but then again maybe it’s cos the dude who charged me was the dude wholikes to chat me up which is like- EEEW!! But an advantage at the same time. Surprisingly I actually took a bit of this eggplant thingy… me being a carnivore and all. But it doesn’t tastes so bad so, hey, I’m cool with it. But it just strikes me funny how I actually took that in the first place.

15 minutes later…

Okie dokie, I’m done eating. Now I’m really full… Well, at least I’ve eaten and I don’t have to worry about food. Now I can sit here in the room and laze about… Man, what a boring life. Currently listening to Modern Rock 2 on MP3. Right now I have Here Is Gone blaring in my ears.

Anyways... Well, I've nothing else to say really so I'll stop here. Going out with the BENdits tomorrow as a makeup for not being able to go to Zeph's going away party. So, well, I'll see you next then. Bye everyone. Love you. Take care and have a safe weekend.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment