Monday, July 12, 2004

Back on the Grounds and feeling tired...

Yup, I'm back on the Holy/Hellish Grounds. Yes, finally we have a working yet excruciatingly slow computer in the room where I can watch Once More With Feeling over and over again. Though I have to strain my neck so I can listen cos the earphones' wire is bloody short. And yeah, I have nothing better to do.

I have to hand in an essay today about “Creation vs Evolution” and I don't think it's perfect yet. But I bloody malas wanna go and read it and alter it and come back down here to print. So, I, being the lazy am gonna just hand it in anyways and totally leave it to whatever luck I have. Let's hope he thinks it's good.

*Sigh* For some weird reason I just feel so tired lately. I just sit down and feel my strength and energy get sapped slowly from veins. I don't know how. It's just so weird. It's not like I have classes from 8am to 6pm or anything. I only have 4 hours of class per week and yet I am so bloody lethargic.

Ugh...class in an hour and I haven't eaten. I'm bloody hungry. I'm gonna go grab a bite now. I'll say more when I can think of something. Bye.

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment